If you’re visiting Indonesia then one of the places you should visit is Puncak; Puncak Pass lays between Bandung and Bogor, and it is a popular weekend gateaway for Indonesians, especially residents of Jakarta.
Puncak Pass is located in the south of Jakarta and can be reached by an hour journey. Puncak is known for its beautiful nature, mountains, and fresh air.
What else is Puncak famous for? Its beautiful Botanical Gardens, the Gede Pangrango National Park, the Plantations and the Safari Park.
Click here to see more interesting places to visit in Puncak!
If you’re staying in Puncak, then you must take a look at 5 of its top and most popular hotels.
- Puncak Pass Resort: This hotel was established in 1928, the resort is located in the heart of nature and offers luxurious bungalows and spacious chalets.
- Palm Kartika Resort Puncak: Located near Taman Safari in Cisarua, the resort is blessed with a stunning panoramic view of Mount Pangrango and Gede.
- Novus Giri Puncak Resort and Spa: This resort is the ideal olace for couples and families, located in Puncak Cipanas Indonesia.
- Shahid Eminence Hotel: The resort is a perfect place for couples looking to relax, it is also one of the biggest hotels in Puncak.
- Novotel Bogor Golf Resort: The perfect romantic resort for couples looking for privacy and a calming ambience.